Thursday, October 14, 2010

Gavin Rossdale used to be gay... sort of.

Gavin Rossdale has finally come clean about his sexy times with Marilyn. Apparently he calls it an experiment. I think a five year relationship is way more than an experiment. If you need to find out what sex is like with a same sex partner, you try it out once or twice. I'll bet he's had more dudes than Gwen Stefani. Maybe not now, but back in the day. He sure as hell looks gay in this photo. Not that there's anything wrong with that.



GR: "I think at the outset there was a sort of fear--that was right at the beginning of Bush, and I didn't want it to be part of it. It felt like a cheap shot, so I was like, 'I'm not getting involved.' I've never wanted to appear closed about it. It's not something I've talked about really because it's always been in the glare of a tabloid world. It's just one of those things: Move on. When you're 17, Jesus Christ. I don't think there's anything strange about any form of--you're learning about life. It's a part of growing up. That's it. No more, no less."

Details: So it was just a one-time experimentation?


GR: "Yeah. That was it. You have to know what you like, and I know what I like."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...