Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Ronnie Spector talks about Keith Richards


This has to be one of the stupidest things ever said. Ronnie Spector was "flipping through" Keith Richards autobiography and noticed the name "Ronnie" pop up. Thinking he was talking about her she had this to say...
"I was skimming through it the other day, and he's talking about Ronnie, and I think, 'Oh, he must mean me. I'll read this.' And then he writes, 'We went in the bathroom and did drugs.' I was like, 'Keith! I never did drugs! What are you saying?'

I was so angry with him. I never, ever did drugs with him. In fact, I used to yell at Keith. I'd say, 'You can do a little marijuana but don't go any further than that.'

So I'm reading this and I'm just fuming. I'm ready to call him and really cuss him out, but then I read a little more and it turns out he was actually talking about Ronnie Wood."
Really? Duh. Why even go out and announce this non information? It's like saying something like... "This morning I had the biggest urge to take a shit but when I sat down nothing came out."
Or maybe Ronnie Spector is trying to put it out there that even though she associated with Richards she didn't party with him. Whatever. It's just stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...